Monday, May 11, 2009

Well, we're just 10 days away from leaving. I've seen several members of our group out walking preparing themselves physically for the trip and assignments have been made for devotionals and insights into the different locations we'll be visiting. Discussion about packing our carry-on bags is still on-going, all of us hoping we'll be able to fit everything in including the "hat". Our doctor of the group, Ryan Larsen, made sure we're all supplied with any perscriptions or other medications that we might need in case of an illness or inability to sleep. So we should be well-prepared. One more meeting this sunday evening to finalize the plan for getting to the airport on Friday, May 22nd.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you two! I spent 6 weeks in Israel several years ago, and it still is such a part of me. It's hard to explain how powerful it is, just enmeshing oneself in the land of our Savior, the geography of the Bible, etc. I loved it, and I'm sure you will, too!
    Can't wait to read/hear about it all.

    Have a safe journey.

    Katie Berger

    ReplyDelete